Monday 30 December 2019

They are out...




I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL x-mas!

HAVE YOU HEARD EVIL IS ON THE LOOSE?

Johnny Eudy
Salem North Carolina
I started reading this book just after it came in the mail. It started out intriguing, then escalated into drama, then to horror and then it came to life. I can see this actually happening. Tressa Graves is an awesome writer, and I will be purchasing her books for as long as she intends on writing. As an author myself, she is very talented and I can’t wait until the next book. Tressa as a writer and a friend, keep up the great work. PS, if you don’t purchase this book, you will miss out on one of the most horrifying stories since “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”.

https://tressagraves.com/reviews/

www.tressagraves.com

#books #book #reading #booklover #bookworm #bookish #read  #bookstagrammer #instabook #booknerd #bookaddict #b #bookshelf #booksofinstagram #love #bookaholic  #instabooks #authorsofinstagram #art #bookloversday #reader   #literature   #library #booklovers #bhfyp #thursday #2020 #2019

No comments:

Post a Comment