Friday 3 January 2020

I thought I was going to die ⚰ 💀

I thought I was going to die!!!
I don't think I have EVER been this sick! It was my own fault though. Something most people don't know about me is I am very allergic to dogs 😥
This sickness was brought on by an allergic reaction. I looked like something from the grudge laying in bed for two days 😆
nyquil severe saved me 💋
About 75% better!!!
I should have my video up in a few days~~~
Be sure to check out my new movie Sociopath -
https://sociopathshortfilm.wordpress.com/
Remember follow your dreams ❤
www.tressagraves.com
#motivation #inspiration #love #success #inspire #life #positivevibes #happiness #instagram #goals #mindset #positivity #bhfyp #dreambig #family #smile #artist #vision #money #dreamer #beauty #positivevibes #nevergiveup #sue #dreaming #fun #live #me #dreamscometrue #work #tressagraves #friday

No comments:

Post a Comment