Friday 3 January 2020

January is Stalking Awareness Month


Remember January is Stalking Awareness month. Nationally, 7.5 million people are stalked every year. I am hoping my true story will help bring awareness. The FBI and police suggested I write about what has happened to me and, is still happening for the past four years.

I not only went public but turned my story into a mini-series which has been sent off to several movie studios. I now have a short film being released in January (what better month to release a stalking film) as well as I am now working on a graphic novel, a play inspired by my movie, as well as a visual novel!

www.tressagraves.com

https://sociopathshortfilm.wordpress.com/

#stalking #bhfyp #january2020 #sociopaths #lunatics #gangstalking #tressagraves #fbi #police #murder #killings #killers #threats
#victims #online #onlinestalking #january #fridayvibes #inspired
#inspirational #female #power

No comments:

Post a Comment